Spectrum
Welcome to Spectrum: The forum about anything and everything!
The home of GoldenEye: Source and Minecraft!
Spectrum: The home of Friday Night Gaming

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you participate if this was made official?

Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) I_vote_lcap86%Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) I_vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) I_vote_lcap14%Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) I_vote_lcap0%Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 am

MisterBright

MisterBright
Official GE:S Clan Member
This is an idea that is based off of PBG's series Hardcore Minecraft...

I'm not happy when the australian members have meet ups and events they do in real life. It makes me kinda sad because I wanna contribute to the event but I can't because i'm in america. I definitely feel left out. So I thought of something that EVERYONE in the group could do...

--------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, here's my idea...

We gather up a bunch of members and we have ourselves our own HARDCORE MINECRAFT SURVIVAL...

GAME: Minecraft

GAME MODE: Hardcore (like survival but locked at hardest difficulty and you only have ONE LIFE)

MAIN GOAL: SURVIVE!

ADVENTURE GOAL: Get to THE END and fight the ENDER DRAGON!

We would use the SPECTRUM MINECRAFT SERVER, but it would take place on a new map file as to not screw up the current map the server uses.

Basically, all the players would talk over a large Skype chat AND they would record their minecraft so there could be multiple viewpoints.

We would all work together in order to survive AND make it to THE END...

How we set it up, how long will it be, etc can be discussed afterwards if enough people are interested...
It would be kind of like this...but with Spectrum Members...

Torchwood

Torchwood
Double Century
I'm interested one life... that's going to be so hard!!!

LoadingWTF

I already play hardcore MC so I'd be down to play.

MisterBright wrote:It would be kind of like this...but with Spectrum Members...

Or like this

4Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Pearly

Pearly
Sure, I'd be totally up for that, sounds great Very Happy. I'll have to try to get the server working again on the laptop for sure, it's been up on the PC for about a fortnight now but it seems much slower and has to go off at night.

http://selectstartmedia.net

MisterBright

MisterBright
We need sum mo peeps...

LoadingWTF

MisterBright wrote:We need sum mo peeps...

Fo' Sho'

MisterBright

MisterBright
LoadingWTF wrote:
MisterBright wrote:We need sum mo peeps...

Fo' Sho'

Quiet you!

Mickle

Double Century
"might" have another go at minecraft.

MisterBright

MisterBright
I just made an official thread for this. I'll update it when we get enough people...

10Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:22 am

MisterBright

MisterBright

11Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Fri May 17, 2013 7:28 pm

riddlemethis

Took The First Step Towards Spectrum Addiction
I have been waiting for something like this to come around and would love to be part of it, and I hear yo need mo' peeps. May I join?

12Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sat May 18, 2013 4:46 am

Mickle

Double Century
Apply in the whitelist thread, someone should get onto it

13Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
If you chuck your minecraft character name into the whitelist thread for hardcore survival in the minecraft folder, I will add it in and we can start a new game!

http://legiondary.enjin.com/forum

14Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sat May 25, 2013 10:04 pm

riddlemethis

Mickle wrote:Apply in the whitelist thread, someone should get onto it
You know how new i am to this website? So new i don't know how. Please tell me, I really want to do this.

15Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sun May 26, 2013 3:28 am

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
riddlemethis wrote:You know how new i am to this website? So new i don't know how. Please tell me, I really want to do this.

If you head to this thread and reply there with your minecraft character name you will be added to the whitelist for the server.

Then I'll organise to start a new hardcore game for everyone Smile

16Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm

riddlemethis

WolfgangAugustus wrote:
riddlemethis wrote:You know how new i am to this website? So new i don't know how. Please tell me, I really want to do this.

If you head to this thread and reply there with your minecraft character name you will be added to the whitelist for the server.

Then I'll organise to start a new hardcore game for everyone Smile
Thanks, I will really be devoting myself to this. And as for a chosen method of communication, I know Austin used skype for his MC hardcore, and that seemed to work well, so I think we should use that. Wink

17Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Empty Re: Spectrum Hardcore Survival (minecraft) Mon May 27, 2013 1:35 pm

WolfgangAugustus

WolfgangAugustus
riddlemethis wrote:Thanks, I will really be devoting myself to this. And as for a chosen method of communication, I know Austin used skype for his MC hardcore, and that seemed to work well, so I think we should use that. Wink

Yeah I think a lot of the others here use Skype, too. So I guess that would work out well Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum